Saturday, August 1, 2009

With my Grandparents

She is cute isn't she..she is jolyn(dunno spelling correct anot)..hehe..well..im quite fond of her..coz of her cuteness..hehe..okok..actually tat day i was quite lazy..suddenly..my grandpa called..asked me to fetch him to go 4 lunch..his car got bang by ppl..when i reach my grandma place, jolyn saw me n she was so happy..aww..how cute she is when she smile..den my grandma said wan go to New World Park there eat..den i say ok lo..den i drive them there..i ordered fried rice..i give jolyn eat some..

After meal, she saw the kids play da 'music chair'..she wanna sit..so my grandma go n exchange coins to let her sit..after eat we go back to grandma hse..den play play with jolyn awhile..while hear abt my stories when i was small..real funny..my chicken..lol..tink back oso feel funny..haha..after tat went back around 5pm..

No comments:

Post a Comment