Monday, September 28, 2009

Humanity

The more a person knows more of you the more careful you need to be..
This include your nearest person and your best frens..

Why?
This is how it goes..

A guy who i know for 2 yrs i guess..knows everything about me..almost everything..when he needs help he will come and beg me to do him a favor..When he dont needs me he treats me as a trash..He may joke and play a fool with me..but at the end slashes me with a sharp razor..all those words..too painful for a ordinary gurl to bear..all the things i had done..just treat is as i do a charity for you..all those begging you made, i will treat it as a needy needs a help..As there is a last word from me..never ever think that i will help you anymore..although you do your 'begging',my heart will treat you as hard as stone..without any mercy..

What 'he' say was rite..im a fool to be fooled by ppl over and over again..teaches me a lesson..never ever help ppl too much..never be too kind..ppl might step on your head..thats the lesson i've learnt in life and for life..

No comments:

Post a Comment