Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wonder..If...

I ever wonder why there is such thing as alcohol. Isn't it good if there's no such thing?
Why wanna make yourself drunk? If its not for her wedding I dont think I'll attend this wedding dinner. Why do I wanna make myself sad? Just because of you? All this turn up is just because of alcohol. If you dint drink can die? No drink can suffer? Now is me who suffer. Get scold for nothing. A happy day becomes a damn day. WTF! Already know your bad habit then stop drinking la. Why wanna make yourself so embarrass? IF were to choose I dont wanna choose you as my ******! Each and every time there's a dinner the result will turn out like this. IF i were to choose I dont wanna go. Just because she invited me herself. I have to give her face. Sigh. How I wish
I could change my fate and destiny....

No comments:

Post a Comment